- We accept Cash, Union Pay, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
Attention to tourists
- Our clinic specializes in Otolaryngology (ENT: Ear, Nose, and Throat).
- Fees must be paid in full at the time of service.
- Let us know if you have health insurance.
- Please bring your passport with you as we are required to make a copy.
- We will issue a medical certificate only in English if needed.
- You can make an appointment by phone. Please be aware that those who make an appointment will be prioritized.
- Any drugs prescribed to you must be purchased at drug stores or pharmacies. We will issue a prescription, which you then have to bring to either a drug store or a pharmacy.
Attention to those residing in Japan
- Please bring your insurance card.
- Please bring your ”お薬手帳”, which is a small handbook that records any medicines you are taking, as well as treatments at hospitals.
- Please fill out our patient questionnaire in detail so that we can properly address your symptoms and provide the treatment you require.
- If we are unable to provide the necessary treatment for certain conditions, we will refer patients to a hospital with suitable services and facilities.
Subject of medical treatment
- Ear, Nasal, and Throat
Frequently Treated Symptoms
- Tinnitus / Ringing Ears
- Difficulty Hearing
- Sudden deafness
- Blockage in the ear
- Running nose / Stuffy nose
- Nasal bleeding
- Difficulty smelling
- Snoring / Apnea syndrome
- Allergic rhinitis
- Hay fever (Pollinosis)
- Chronic sinusitis
- Nasal polyp
- Hearing test
- Speech based hearing test
- Tinnitus test
- Nasal endoscopic examinations
- Tympanometry examination
- Flu testing and Flu shots
- Adenovirus test
- Allergy test
- Oral Chlamydia Gonococci testing
- Strep testing
- Dizziness test
- Mycoplasma testing
- Hearing aid services
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome testing
- Taste Examination
- Smell Examination
- Sudden difficulty Swallowing (Endoscopic Examination)
※Please let us know if you have any questions regarding other symptoms or examinations.
We do our best to improve the comfort and quality of life for our patients, and respect the unique, personal differences of one’s environment, opinion, background, and culture. We have a range of staff available who are able to speak a variety of languages, including English, Korean and Chinese, so please do not hesitate to visit us. However, please remind that staff who can speak English, Korean and Chinese are not always at the clinic. Please feel free to contact us for consultation and to make an appointment. We also have free Wi-Fi available for you in case you do not have access to Internet services.
|9 am ~ 12 pm||●||●||●||／||●||●||／|
|4 pm ~ 7 pm||●||●||●||／||●||／||／|
Thursday, Saturday afternoon, Sunday, and Japanese national holidays.
You can make an appointment by phone to help reduce waiting times.
Those with appointments will be prioritized.
Walk ins without an appointment are also welcome.
Please let us know if you need services provided at home so that we can make arrengements.
Nipponbashi ENT Clinic
2F Sankyo Nipponbashi Bld, 3-1 Nipponbashi 1-Chome,
Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka, 542-0073, Japan